tips for a perfect bridal session
These are in no particular order but things to consider for your upcoming bridal session!
- Manicure/pedicure (if open toed shoes)
- Makeup trials can be scheduled on the same day!
- Bridal Bouquets can usually be purchased from your florist specifically for this session and usually at a special rate. Although bouquets aren't necessary they are a gorgeous focal point.
- Jewelry and heirlooms that you will wear on the day of are great to have for the session
- Bring flats to change into in between walking to locations
- BRING SOMEONE TO HELP YOU. While yes, I will help you it's always nice to have someone special to you helping as well. A bridesmaid or your mom!
- Do not forget your veil!
- If your dress has many buttons a crochet hook comes in handy!